Calling all Gold Coast Email Marketing/eCommerce Marketing Guns
In preparation for some big changes coming in January 2020, I’m on the hunt to fill the following role:
Email Marketing/eCommerce Marketing Coordinator
Location: Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast (a mix of an in-person & remote role)
Hours: Starting at 24 hours per week with the flexibility to move to full-time hours, this 6-month contract is designed to help us both navigate this new role together. Full-time employment will be offered to the right candidate.
Remuneration: Hourly rate (based on experience) + 9.5% super + (monthly incentives for KPI's met)
Starting date: Monday, the 6th of January 2020
You have experience with and a strong understanding of email marketing, including industry best practices, and marketing automation. You have a test & learn mindset. You love diving into the numbers and have a proven track record of analysing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase results.
You’re a great right-hand partner and are always eager to learn more. You have experience in the eCommerce industry and helping brands scale profitably makes you really happy. You can also write proficiently and there will be some serious bonus points if you’re that rare human that also has graphic design technical skills.
You have a great eye for high-end email design and can project manage a checklist and SOP like a champion. Some days you may have to wear a few hats but that’s ok because you have the skills to rock it with a smile and good attitude.
You’re not just looking for a job for a few months, you’re looking for long term CAREER with a decent human in the digital marketing industry. The ability to work remotely and travel abroad to conferences excites you and you are passionate about on-going professional and personal development. You also hold a valid passport and won’t be rejected from entering the United States by E.S.T.A.
For the last two years, I’ve been a freelance eCommerce Marketer to over 70+ Australian and international-based eCommerce brands. My specialist services comprise of Advanced Email Marketing (Klaviyo), eCommerce Conversion Optimisation and eCommerce Growth Strategy.
In that time, I’ve not hired anyone to work alongside me on client implementation work and 2020 is the year I turn in my 4 am finishes and overworked lifestyle for a normal working life.
Whilst I’m still in the growth/rollercoaster and “figuring it out myself” stage I can promise you that your work will never be boring. You’ll be appreciated for your hard work and looked after with an attractive remuneration package with the flexibility to work remotely most days of the month. If there’s one thing I’m big on, it’s professional and personal development and it’s something in the industry that I’m really passionate about. I travel overseas and interstate often for conferences and courses and am looking for a team player that could fit the role to come with me.
Essentially I’m looking for someone who’s after a long term career in the digital industry that can help me bring my vision and future plans to life.
Direct skills and experience in the following:
- 1-2 years minimum experience in an Email Marketing Specialist or eCommerce Marketing role
- Klaviyo experience preferred however not essential
- Graphic design skills including photoshop, InDesign, illustrator etc (not essential but highly desirable)
- Experience putting together email calendars, email automation, and campaigns
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, legal implications etc.
- Ability to adapt to constant change and work effectively in a fast pace environment.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills both online and in person.
- High attention to detail.
In the first 30 days, you’ll have:
- Become familiar with my services, SOPs, auditing and various internal resources.
- You’ll have gone through 10+ hours of extensive Klaviyo online training and passed assessment.
- You’ll have gone through several days on 1:1 training with me in Surfers Paradise.
What you’ll need to apply for this role:
- Written cover letter
- Resume with a minimum of 2 references
- Bonus points if you’ve done the Clifton Strengths Finder Assessment and you know your 5 key working strengths! If so, send them through, please!