| Brynley King
According to Statista, Snapchat has 173 million daily active users and, 52% of those Snapchat users are under the age of 25. Every year video is growing, and it’s certainly a tactic that should be a front-runner in your content marketing plan. In fact, Snapchat is one of the fastest-growing social networks, and while video marketing is often overlooked in most brands marketing strategies, it is something that you should sincerely focus on in 2018.
With the launch of snap ads (a 10-second video ad that includes the option to provide more information to users who swipe up, according to Snapchat, the swipe-up rate for Snap Ads is five times higher than the average click-through rate on comparable social media platforms. If you’re not quite ready to test out advertising on Snapchat; you can begin with my top 6 ways to use Snapchat for your business!
1. Create a SnapChat account for your business.
2. Use SnapChat for one-of-a-kind events, product launches, trade shows or business trips. It will help your audience see an authentic view of your business life.
3. Develop a strategy to deliver private content to your businesses snapchat followers, this could include freebies or downloadable’s that only your viewers can access.
4. Add your SnapChat username in all of your social media and website bios so you can easily be found.
5. Encourage your viewers to engage with you and reply to your stories.
Where possible ask questions and request replies.
6. SnapChat is great for flash sales and offering exclusive discounts.
Promote on your stories that this is where you will offer flash sales, giveaways etc.